Powerful new features, services and add-ons for successful stores.
We’re proud to have partnered with MYOB, leading provider of accounting software for SME’s in Australia and New Zealand. We’ve created a Seamless integration with MYOB’s online accounting solutions so data is automatically sent between the two platforms, enabling complete management from front to back office of your business – making your life easier.
Online accounting software that makes business life easier
MYOB online accounting software gives you the control and fast insight you need to make your business something great.
Give yourself time
Online accounting software helps take care of manual bookwork. Get the flexibility you need to work anywhere, anytime.
Boost your cashflow
Banking and accounts in the same place helps you make the best decisions. Invoice and take payments on the spot
Online software takes the stress out of payroll, preparing GST, BAS reports and tax changes
Find the MYOB online solution that’s best for you
There’s an MYOB online solution for every stage of your business - from helping with the day to day accounts, to more complex business management.
MYOB Essentials - Easy online accounting
Easy online accounting with everything you need to take care of business.
See your cashflow at a glance, and get peace of mind from automatic ATO compliance updates. Manage payroll for one - and add more employees as your company grows with unlimited payroll. Find out more
AccountRight - Power to manage business, your way
AccountRight is powerful accounting, with business management capabilities. Flexible to work off or online.
AccountRight can manage jobs, inventory and multiple company accounts - so you can make sure you handle your business the way you want. Find out more
Over 1.2 million small business owners trust MYOB
Bookwork on the go: Have the flexibility to work online or offline - it's your choice. Plus, manage contacts and invoices using our mobile app.
- Up-to-date: We spend more than $35 million on R&D every year to improve our software and simplify your work.
- We'll support you: You're backed by client support and a network of over 40,000 accountants and bookkeepers across Australia & New Zealand.
Kounta and MYOB
Connecting Kounta with MYOB online accounting software is easy, simply enter your MYOB Account from within Kounta and you’re ready to go.
Key aspects of the integration include:
- Auto Tax Mapping: Kounta displays drop down selection of tax codes already set in MYOB for simplified mapping between the two.
- Auto Account Codes Mapping: No need to set up your accounting codes twice. Drop down selection of MYOB accounting codes within Kounta makes it easy.
- Contact & Account Sales Sync: Customers are synchronized between Kounta and MYOB in real time. Additionally, an account sale in Kounta automatically triggers the creation of an invoice in MYOB.
- Takings Sync: When performed, all journal entries for revenue, payments, till variances, part payments and money movements are automatically created.
- Account sales sync: Raise sales invoices for your customers easily from the Kounta POS and Kounta automatically create an invoice in AccountRight. Allocate payments from MYOB to automatically close off in Kounta or take payment in Kounta to pay invoices automatically in AccountRight
- Purchase order sync: Create and send purchases from Kounta, once you confirm the received quantities your purchases will automatically create a bill in AccountRight ready to be paid!
The MYOB add-ons create a single Invoice that combines the various income, payments and adjustments over a single time period. This invoice corresponds to a 'Finalised Takings Report' in Kounta that will balance out to $0 outstanding and will update the necessary credits and debits to each of the accounts configured below:
- Default Sales Income Accounts - where all of your recorded sales are declared
- Default Clearing Account - where all of your counted money is declared
- Cash In Account - any additional non-income monies being added to your counted amounts is declared here.
- Cash Out Account - any expense/reduction in monies from your counted amounts goes here.
- Balance Account - any variance between your recorded sales and counted monies show up here.
- Sales Expense Account - used to allocate the expense from any purchases received.
- Current Assets - Prepayments Account - non-finalised account payments are recorded here.
- Account Sales and Lay-Bys - When an Account or Lay-By order is created, all the relevant data syncs to AccountRight
- Payments against account sales or Lay-By can be processed from either Kounta or AccountRight. Kounta point of sale syncs account/lay-by payments from Kounta to AccountRight immediately, or from AccountRight back to Kounta once a day.