Powerful new features, services and add-ons for successful stores.
We know a good thing when we see it, and the people over at Xero have certainly got one going with their cloud accounting software. That’s why we made a seamless integration with Xero one of our top priorities for Kounta. Connecting the two is as simple as entering your Xero credentials from within Kounta. After that, it’s not just that you’re able to migrate data from one platform to another: Kounta and Xero run side-by-side, and hand-in-hand, for complete operational management of hospitality and retail settings.
Key aspects of the integration include:
- Auto Tax Mapping: Kounta displays drop down selection of tax codes already set in Xero for simplified mapping between the two.
- Auto Account Codes Mapping: No need to set up your accounting codes twice. Drop down selection of Xero accounting codes within Kounta makes it easy.
- Product Level Account Codes: Kounta allows for each product to have its own Income and Expense codes; the more granular the information Xero receives, the more detailed it can be in its financial reporting.
- Contact & Account Sales Sync: Customers are synchronized between Kounta and Xero in real time. Additionally, an account sale in Kounta automatically triggers the creation of an invoice in Xero.
- Takings Sync: When performed, all journal entries for revenue, payments, till variances, part payments and money movements are automatically created.
Next Level Accounting Meets Next Level POS
But Kounta won’t just make your life easier with respect to your accounting, because it’s more than just a POS. Feature-matched with some of the biggest players in the industry, Kounta will help you do more than just ring up sales:
- Full featured front-end register with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- Fully EMV compliant integrated credit card processing
- Supports mobile payments like Apple Pay and Paypal.
- Robust inventory management, with low-stock alerts, ingredient/component level quantity tracking, item modifiers and variants, and integrated purchase ordering.
More Features: Xero Point of Sale Integration
- Customer database with contact information and purchase history, information that’s integral to great service.
- Customer data integrates with third party marketing and loyalty apps to retain loyal customers while driving new business.
- Integrated time clock and accountability tools let your employees document their shifts and performance.
- Employee data can integrate with third party scheduling add-ons for easy shift management.
- Advanced reporting features and analytics offer new levels of insights/intelligence to small businesses.
- Inventory data can integrate with online ordering/storefronts so that stock is always current, no matter where your sales happen.
All this comes at a fraction of the cost of traditional point of sale systems with similar offerings. There’s no server hardware you’d need to install or maintain, no software updates to worry about, no security breaches to prepare, no backups you need to manage: we do it all for you. Kounta even works offline, saving everything locally and syncing back when connection is restored.
Plug and Play Setup from Kounta.
Automatically export daily sales totals into Xero for reconciliation with your bank account.
Apply custom invoice branding and send regular statement balances to customer accounts.
A beautiful Xero POS Integration
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
Invite your team to your Xero account so they have access to accurate data whenever they need it.
Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.