We’ve spent the last month making Kounta even better and it all goes live shortly.
When: 11PM AEST on June 26th
How: After this time, Kounta will auto-update on log in
Seamless bill to room for hotels
With our latest integration, there’s no more double handling of bill to room charges. Easily take orders on Kounta and add it to a guest’s reservation on Preno’s Hotel Management System. When your guest checks out, all their dining expenses will be in their final invoice.
- Users can now give other users access to the permissions they have access to
- Can no longer edit product names from the prices field
- Site owners can no longer make users admins
- Bulk selector within products no longer gives you an error when searching by category
- Site owner can’t give access to other sites they don’t have access to
- Fixed an issue with the second level option set not making the 1st option default
- If you have multiple option sets, you can now cycle through your options and select the one you like
- Recurring products can now be added to option sets beyond 3 levels
- Fixed UI issues on Option sets selection page on certain devices
- Negative amount adjustments now display correctly on POS
- Fixed an issue with the product bulk selector tool in Back Office