We’ve just released Kounta 4.6 to our Labs community. As a Kounta Partner, you have access to Labs by logging into your Kounta account at https://labs.kounta.com
Please note that you should not allow customers to trade through labs unless you’ve cleared it with the Kounta product team first.
We’ve outlined the changes and improvements in 4.6 below.
- Support for an unlimited number of customers (regardless of their tolerance to gluten).
- Increased back button touch area on Mobile POS (devices from 4-inch to 5.5-inch screen size).
- Individual permissions now show without needing to save the page, when unselecting the Admin toggle for a user.
- Share Kounta email has been improved.
- We no longer show the fast cash button dialogue on POS after every update.
- Register printing settings now have a back to register button (instead of back to site).
- We no longer show a quantity for modifiers on the bump screen, in case you’re wondering, this always showed as 1 anyways.
- Fixed some situations where the Sales by Category Report was not loading.
- We’ve added a prompt for country, timezone and currency on every new company created because knowing these things help set up your Kounta correctly.
- We now show a tax selector when creating option sets as some options may require specific tax codes.
- Added an option to override the reprint subtotal lock when using staff level order control.
- Added advanced filter options for adding products to price lists and option sets. Creating a happy hour just got much more happy.
- We’ve removed a bunch of unnecessary screens/dialogue popups when going to POS so it’s quicker and simpler.
- You can now close the sales feed loading dialogue on POS and return to the sales screen if you’re in a rush.
- Allow POWAPOS as a valid value for IP address of printer for those of you with strange printing setups.
- Fixed an issue where selecting an Option Set sometimes caused the iPod touch Kounta UI to freeze.
- We gave the product export a personality transplant, improving reliability and making it much more agreeable.