If your clients are looking to modernize their operations, we can help.
Whether you’re an accountant, payment provider, or business consultant, becoming a Kounta Advisor is easy. Refer your clients to Kounta, earn a commission, and leave the rest to us.
Kounta provides direct integration with cloud accounting services like MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks (online), and Sassu. Their data is seamlessly shared from the POS to the ledgers, meaning you don’t have to waste time trying to hunt down all the information you need.
Your clients are important to you, and we get that. We feel the same way about ours. When we get a referral from you, you can rest easy knowing that we’re taking good care of them. We’ll walk them through their account setup, train them, and provide ongoing support.
– Earn $150 each time you refer a client to Kounta who signs up
– Access to a Referral Portal to track your sign-up and payouts
– Training on accounting integrations
– Dedicated Customer success team to assist your clients in getting up and running with Kounta.
– Partner Listing to display your knowledge of our accounting integrations
– Refer qualified clients to Kounta
– Maintain Certifications with MYOB, Xero and or Quickbooks
– Be able to provide your clients with support on the accounting side of our integrations
Once your application is approved, you will be provided with access to our online learning portal. This at your own pace training will provide you with basic knowledge of Kounta and how it integrates with accounting apps.
We understand how important great client relations are for you. They’re vital for us, too. That’s why we keep you in the loop through the whole process—from the moment you refer a client to the moment their setup is completed by our the Kounta Success team. We’ll even take care of the Kounta side of integrations with Xero and QuickBooks Online, so everyone can hit the ground running.
Becoming an Advisor requires very little time. Referring clients is done through your partner dashboard and commissions are paid automatically each month.
Accountants, Bookkeepers, Business consultants and advisors.
This is up to your client. Kounta Account holders determine who the users are for each other locations, and are responsible for assigning permissions to those users.