Stores do business better in the cloud — you can help them get there.
A Specialist is deeply hands-on and designed for people who provide specialised Point of Sale and cloud integration services. By offering one-stop shopping for hardware, setup, training, and support, Specialists have the opportunity to grow with Kounta and Kounta Add-on partners. We expect our Specialists to know just as much about Kounta as we do.
If a business is going to make the leap to cloud computing, they’re going to need a little help to do it. This is where a Kounta Specialist comes in. You can assist your clients take that next step by introducing them to our state-of-the-art cloud-based POS that’s already running in and helping thousands of businesses around the world.
Help Create The Future Of Stores.
Clearly, if a business is going to make the leap to cloud computing, they’re going to need a little help to do it. And this is where a Kounta Specialist comes in You can assist your retail and hospitality clients take that next step by introducing them to our state-of-the-art cloud-based POS that’s already running in and helping thousands of stores.
Partnering with Kounta will also help to grow your POS business: you’ll receive referrals from Kounta to add to your existing business, and help us create the future of stores.
– Portal access for sales, training, marketing and communication
– Ongoing access to training and product resources
– Partner Listing to display your knowledge of Kounta
– Provide an all-in-one Hardware, Set Up, Training and Support Service to Kounta stores.
– Expand Your Services With Product Add-Ons. Partner with Kounta add-ons to earn additional commission, reach new verticals and reduce client churn.
– Charge For The Value You Create. Create new supplementary services and charge for your time and expertise.
– Earn 20% ongoing commission for the lifetime of your active Kounta clients.
– Previous experience in Cloud-based applications and integrations
– Maintain a deep knowledge of the Kounta Platform and integrated apps
– Activate 2 new Kounta accounts per month
– Provide ongoing support relationships with each of your Kounta Clients
– Provide qualified resources to setup and support Kounta approved hardware
Once your company is certified your staff should be trained using Kounta’s online training portal. We expect all your current and new staff to go through the Kounta training and get certified.
The Kounta Partner portal provides you with step-by-step certification tracks, based on who and where you are, and what services you tend to provide. It guides you through getting trained and then provides you with a useful Partner resources section to help you share Kounta with your clients.
Our easy-to-access, step-by-step training portal covers all the content you’ll need while getting started with Kounta.
Kounta implementations are very consistent, making it easy for you to quote implementation times and pricing, and stay on target. There will be some variations, depending on the size and requirements of the business, but since Kounta lives in the cloud it’s already installed and running. All you have to do is configure your client’s store.
This is up to your client. Kounta Account holders determine who the users are for each other locations, and are responsible for assigning permissions to those users.