Inventory Basics: Starting with Purchasing
Get up to speed with Kounta 's latest efficiency boosting tool a.k.a Kounta Purchase, the most efficient way of getting stock into your business. In this masterclass, we will cover the below skills (and more)
• Build an ordering workflow that any of your staff can follow
• Set order reminders to make sure nothing is missed
• Manage suppliers and the products you order from them
Reporting Basics: Last Weeks Insights
Start leveraging your data to make decisions that improve your business in days, not weeks. Here are just a few skills you’ll learn if you join this masterclass
• Interpreting hourly sales to lift ATV and revenue, while reducing labour
• Reporting on groups of products to reveal hidden revenue opportunities
• Leveraging the most improving products report
Best of all, you’ll be able to access all of the reports we’ll show you in the free version of Kounta Insights, our new reporting tool.
POS Optimisation: Menu Structure & Workflows
Find the best balance of speed and accuracy to make sure your guests get asked the right questions, at the right time. Doesn’t matter who is behind your Kounta, an efficient and consistent experience will drive higher ATV & better guest satisfaction.
• Match your service style with your menu
• Reduce mistakes when taking orders
• Maximise upsells with automated promotions and price lists
After this masterclass, you'll be able to make improvements to your menu workflow in minutes, without having to retrain your staff.
Advanced Inventory: Going further with Purchase
Go further with Kounta Purchase, the most efficient way of getting stock into your business. In this masterclass, we will cover the below skills (and more)
• Setup Recurring Orders for painless efficiency
• Set Par Levels for ordering accuracy
• Transfer Stock between Sites
A balanced blend of
hospitality and technical experts
Senior Account Manager
Combining his experience with Apple, and retail ops, Craig helps business owners maximise operations using the entire Kounta Platform.
Head of Customers
Having worked extensively in bars & restaurants, Ed will help you discover, roll out, and optimise your ideal business solution with Kounta.
Working his way up through the ranks, then managing his own business, Justin joined Kounta to help build features to help business owners to do more with less.