Kounta is about providing uninterrupted, reliable service, making information security a major focus. Skilled resources, network redundancies, religious data back-ups, up-to-date security, external security audits, and intrusion detection are mandatory components of our security procedures.



Performance. Availability. Security.



icon-security-methodology

Methodology

Kounta continually performs risk analysis to achieve the highest level of security. Our “risk model” approach assumes that 99% secure is not good enough, because the remaining 1% can cause serious issues. Security concepts and techniques have been integral to our solution’s design right from the beginning.
icon-security-overall

Overall Security

Customer data is one of the most valuable assets a company has. That’s why our top priority is delivering a high-performance solution with a focus on keeping our customers’ data safe and their interactions secure.
icon-security-application

Application Security

Kounta maintains a robust application audit log, to include security events such as user logins or configuration changes. The Kounta application utilizes numerous framework level protections to  help prevent Web application vulnerabilities such as cross-site request forgery (CSRF), cross-site scripting (XSS), or SQL injections. Additionally, Kounta follows secure credential storage best practices by storing passwords.
icon-security-physical

Physical Security

Kounta servers are hosted at Tier III, SSAE-16, or ISO 27001 compliant facilities. Facilities features 24-hour manned security, biometric access control, video surveillance, and physical locks. The co-location facilities are powered by redundant supplies, each with UPS and backup generators.
icon-security-network

Network Security

Our network is protected by best-of-class firewall and router technology, SSL encryption, and a network intrusion detection system that monitors and proactively blocks malicious traffic and other undesirables. We retain all log files and perform real-time analysis to proactively monitor network activity. Automated alerting allows our security team to respond to issues immediately.
icon-security-transmission

Transmission Security

All communications with Kounta servers are encrypted by default using industry standard SSL. This ensures that all traffic between you and Kounta is secure during transit. Unlike email-based communication, most of which flows unprotected over the Internet, your communication with Kounta is completely protected.
icon-security-access

Access Control

All access to data within Kounta is governed by access rights. Every user who attempts to access your Kounta is authenticated by username and password. The administrator of your Kounta instance may define granular access privileges to individual users using the administrator’s centralized policy management feature. Our security architecture ensures that each request to Kounta is accompanied by user identity credentials to ensure segregation of customer data.
icon-security-privacy

Privacy

At Kounta, we respect and protect the privacy of visitors to our website, products and services.
icon-security-vunerability

Vunerability Management

Kounta and its supporting data security infrastructure are frequently reviewed for potentially harmful vulnerabilities. We use industry-recognized, third-party security specialists, enterprise-class security solutions, and custom in-house tools to regularly analyze the application and production infrastructure to ensure that any vulnerabilities are identified and swiftly mitigated. kounta-features-security

 

No credit card required. No commitment.