A lack of assertiveness is a common problem in workplaces, which can not only hinder productivity, but also personal development and most importantly, team morale.
Jamie Berry and Founder of MAP IT FORWARD Lee Safar have devised a full-day workshop to help hospitality workers develop their assertiveness skills, in order to produce better long-term mental health and happier workplaces.
This workshop will enable and nurture attendees to be more confident:
- Distinguishing assertive behaviour from passive or aggressive behaviour
- Communicating assertively through verbal interactions, body language, and non-verbal communication
- Applying methods and techniques within the workplace to improve the health and well-being of the wider team and of course, customers
This workshop isn’t only for coffee gurus, if you work in or own a hospitality business, this is for you too!
Food and beverage retail stores
Hospitality industry suppliers
The workshop is limited to 100 attendees, however, it will be recorded and made available as an online course soon after, so if you can’t make it – don’t sweat!
As if the training wasn’t enough of a reason to join in, here’s a rundown of what else to expect on the day
- The full-day interactive workshop
- Welcome pack
- Morning and afternoon tea
- All-day coffee service
- Catered lunch
The all-day session is usually $400 per person, however, thanks to a team effort from all parties involved will be available for only $75.
If you use the code KOUNTA when registering, you’ll be treated to an extra $10 off your spot.
You can read more about the workshop, and grab your tickets by heading here.