We’ve added some new, highly requested features to Kounta.
You will receive the update on Wednesday the 30th of August at 11PM AEST.
If you are not on Kounta to receive the update, you’ll receive it when you’re next at your Kounta.
New Accounting Add-Ons Beta
Everyone needs to do their accounting, but it can often be confusing and time consuming. To help, we’ve redeveloped all our existing Accounting integrations to be easier to set up, more reliable, and added automatic exporting to save you time.
You can now access the new public beta Accounting Add-Ons for Xero, MYOB AccountRight, MYOB Essentials, QuickBooks Online, Saasu and SageOne from Add-Ons in Back Office.
Enhanced In-App Support
We’ve made it even easier to get in touch with us with updated Support (Help) icons in Back Office, on the POS and on the login page. You can now even chat to us directly from the POS.
Remember Me on login
Kounta now remembers your Back Office logins, making it even easier to login from the Kounta App on your favourite device.
Mint Payments: Tip on Device
You can now enable Tips on your integrated Mint Payments terminal allowing for a smoother experience to accept Tips from your customers.
- Xero 2.0 – Beta
- MYOB AccountRight 2.0 – Beta
- MYOB Essentials 2.0 – Beta
- QuickBooks 2.0 – Beta
- Saasu 2.0 – Beta
- SageOne 1.0 – Beta
- Standardised POS Support and Back Office support slide out menus
- Remember me on login page
- Added support to allow for capturing Tips on Mint payments devices
- Automatic printing rules for new products
- Allowed re-arranging of Options in Option Sets through Back Office
- Added a switch to prompt or hide Option Sets linked to a Product on POS
- Added the ability to clone printers to simplify creating duplicate and split dockets
- Added a ‘Merge All’ button for Tables and Orders
- Splitting Order improvements for Products where quantity has been adjusted
- Enhanced experience for Users who login and are not connected to any Sites
- Updated current takings permission to hide cash only
- You can now log an idea by selecting ‘Give Feedback’ under the top right profile icon
- Accounting Add-ons auto-disable existing Accounting Add-ons when enabling beta versions